26 May, 2011

Jolly Sailor Bold

Just saw Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday. It's crazy that I have to travel 30miles to watch a movie!! But anyways, it was a fun day. After a long time it was not cloudy and cold. Got my first 3D glasses and was finally watching Johnny after a long time.


The highlight of the movie (besides Johnny Depp ofcourse) was this moment. Something about the timing, the background score, Gemma Ward's face... everything was just perfect.


My heart is pierced by Cupid,
I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing that can console me
but my jolly sailor bold.
Come all ye pretty fair maids
Whoever you may be
Love a Jolly Sailor Bold
Who plows the raging sea
Just can't seem to get the lyrics out of my mind. Who would not jump into the water after listening to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment